Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blog and work = Blog y trabajo

I was browsing the Internet and reading news in English as a part of my practice with the language and I found one article that is interesting for me. It has to do with a blogger (as I consider myself) and the work.

The article is from cnn.com and its title is "'Bridget Jones' blogger fire fury".

Personally I have never fell pressed when writing about my job, because there are simply not too much to talk about, but I thought about it when I realized that there were much many readers than I believed. I think that one has to write without lying and from an independent point of view. Of course there are details that have to be 'hidden' or directly not publish them although they happen in real life. One think it's true: I shouldn't use my working time for this, and so I just look forward for your comments about the situation. Cheers.

============

Estuve navegando por Internet y leyendo algunas noticias como parte de mi práctica del inglés y encontré un artículo que es interesante para mí. Está relacionado con un bloguista (agregando una nueva palabra al catellano) (como me considero yo) y el trabajo.

El artículo es de cnn.com y se titula "'Bridget Jones' blogger fire fury".

Personalmente nunca me sentí presionado cuando escribo acerca del trabajo, porque simplemente no hay mucho de qué hablar, pero pensé acerca de esto cuando me dí cuenta que había mucho más lectores de lo que me creía. Pienso que uno tiene que escribir sin mentir y desde un punto de vista independiente. Por supuesto hay detalles que se tienen que 'ocultar' o directamente no publicarlos aunque pasen en la vida real de uno. Una cosa que es cierta: yo no debería usar mi tiempo del trabajo para esto, por eso, corto aquí y espero sus comentarios sobre la situación. Salutes.

1 comment:

José said...

It's a popular subject nowadays, read this:

El tema está candente, lean esto:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5195714.stm

Groetjes,