Thursday, August 23, 2007

There is a thing in my pocket...

There is a thing in my pocket, but it’s not one thing, it’s many. It’s the same as other things, but exactly like nothing else. It has an eye and an ear that shares what billions hear and see. It’s not a living thing, but if you feed it, it will grow. It can rally the masses, it can silence the crowd. It can speak a thousand words but it has no voice. It can find you the places, so you can't get lost. And it can let others feel what you’ve just been touched by. There is a thing in my pocket, but it’s not one thing, it’s many.

I'm delighted and too excited with this thing...

Update (01/09): BTW, this thing has already been in my pocket since the day I published this post :D I should say: in-cre-di-ble thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Qué compraste??????? Es un celular nuevo??? Lo que sea te felicito y que lo disfrutes. Besos. GABY